It is easy to see why companies outsource high volume mailing projects to companies like RW Pierce.
Daily letter mailing, on the other hand, is often accepted as a ‘necessary’ business overhead.
Postgreen challenges this convention… delivering advantage through significant efficiency and postage cost reduction…
hybrid office mail made easy…
Standard Office Mail:
- Postage Costs of 68c – 72c per pack
- 30 seconds – 3 minutes to fulfil each pack **
- Risk of errors during manual fulfilment of packs
- Lack of traceability of posted documents
- Confidentiality issues with opening returned mail
- In-house printer problems causing production delays / cashflow issues
** based on our customer research
- Guaranteed Postage Savings of 16-21%Read more
By consolidating letterpost from multiple Postgreen users, we enable your business to benefit from significant bulk mail discounts.
- Guaranteed Savings using High Speed ProductionRead more
We colour print, fold and insert business letters at speeds of up to 8,000 packs per hour, on each of our (3) transactional mailing lines. By consolidating letter production from multiple Postgreen users, we achieve production economies of scale and we pass these benefits on to your business.
- Guaranteed accuracy using page / pack recognition softwareRead more
Postgreen automatically adds inserts and page branding for each user. Our production uses barcode transactional (i.e. bank statement) technology to guarantee the accurate letter pack assembly.
Postgreen is a proven technology. In the period 2010-2014, over 1.3 billion documents processed and posted by our Postgreen production partners across Europe.
- Full recording of every pack sent with postal dateRead more
Each user (and designated line manager) can search/trace the Postgreen system for specific letters by recipient, address or metadata (including posting date/time and custom details e.g. ‘invoice no’ etc). Depending on a client’s specific data retention policy, a PDF of the actual letter printed is also available.
- Full scan & report technology on each pack returnedRead more
Each Postgreen letter is printed with a unique production ID barcode. This barcode contains NO personal information. By reading these production ID barcodes on any returned mail, RW Pierce is able to:
- notify the Postgreen user of the returned mail
- advise the reason for the non-delivery
- undertake secure shredding of returned (unopened mail), as required
- Outsource for consistent performanceRead more
All letters printed to the Postgreen system before 11am Irish/UK time (excluding weekends and public holidays) are posted same day, for delivery by National Postage service providers. Normal postage delivery lead-times are:
- Ireland – next working day
- N. Ireland – 2 working days
- GB – 2-3 working days
- France – 2 working days
- Germany – 2 working days
- Belgium – 2 working days
- Netherlands – 2 working days
- Switzerland – 2 working days
- Italy – 2 working days
Postgreen installation carries…
- No upfront software fee
- No maintenance or Licence Fee
Postgreen is simply a ‘Pay-As-You-Go’ service.
Calculate how much you could save…
It’s so easy…
- Generate your document as normal, using your existing software Read more
Postgreen is software independent, It will work with virtually any software operating on a modern version of Windows™ or Macintosh™ desktop environment.
- Print to the PostGreen virtual printer Read more
Postgreen is seen by users as another (or default) desktop/office printer. Printing to Postgreen requires an internet connection and after that, it is as easy as printing to any other desktop printer in your home/office.
- Review your document (optional)Read more
This allows a user to check all aspect of a letter before sending to print & post. For users producing a single lettertype (e.g. appointment letters), where all print is template driven, this stage can be bypassed to avoid unnecessary user workload.
- Click to send your document for production Read more
Users can log into the Postgreen portal at any time to see the production/posting status of each/all of their letters.
Postgreen is a multifunctional piece of software designed specifically for ease of use.
It simultaneously removes mundane tasks from valuable staff and enables RW Pierce to take care of all the Logistics associated with the mailing function in your business.
- White Paper Printing Solution Read more
so it removes the need for storing inventory .
- Multi-Channel Communication Capability Read more
sending by post, e-mail, e-vault or all three .
- Automatic Recognition of Document Type Read more
system recognises what channel to use for certain documents
- Automatic Application of Background Design & Attachments Read more
system recognises which branding and attachments to use with each document.
- Individual Document or Merged Document Mailing Capability Read more
can send mail on an individual document basis, merge with csv files or split pre-merged files
- Multi-level User Hierarchy Read more
with superuser, manager & individual roles assigned to each individual users
- Compatible with PCs, Macs, Tablet & Smartphones
- Operates seamlessly with 3rd Party software in Windows environments NT or above
Monthly reporting on…
- Page, Pack & Cost Volumes by Delivery Channel.
- Activity by Department / User.
- Live Production Status Bar for every mailed document
- Archival of all mailed document for up to one year** with full search functionality
** Longer archival periods are available on request
- Unique Username & password for each user.
- All traffic to Postgreen is encrypted HTTPS & TLS and transferred to RWP via SFTP.
- All data processing & production conducted in secure facilities.
- Mail is collected from our premises by the national postage provider (e.g. An Post, Royal Mail, Whistl… etc).
- RW Pierce has held Information Security accreditation, ISO 27001, since 2008.
Reporting & Security
Postgreen offers reporting on a level not previously possible with conventional mailing
Postgreen is designed to streamline the creation of office mail.
If you have specific requirements, our tailored Mailsync system may offer greater advantage.